Former Flying Eagles Invitee, Rilwan Salawu Says He Got His Inspiration From The Duo Of Austin Okocha And Stephen Appiah



Salawu, a combative midfielder who recently signed for Atlanta SC in the USA gave the hint in a chat with OwoSports.


"The two African legends I get my inspiration from, as my foot work skills is after Okocha while my physical play is from the Ghana Black Stars skipper," said Salawu.

Speaking on life in his USA based team, "Its a new experience for me.

"Though it’s my first month here in Atlanta SC but the President of the club in our first meeting established himself as an uncle figure to me which makes me want to give my all to the club.


"Meanwhile my target is to win because no one remembers a loser and continue to grow as a professional in this beautiful game of football."



Salawu was born in Lagos  to Ghanaian parents and have played in Ghana, Denmark , Turkey and Central America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3SC Claim PDA Pre - Season Tourney

Nigeria qualify for 2019 U23 AFCON finals . NFF praises President Buhari; lauds Okowa, Dare