Elated Gullit Says 3SC Management Won't Regret His Appointment



The new Assistant Coach of the Shooting Stars Football Club, Yinka Gullit Baboni has described his appointment a great opportunity to prove his mettle.

Popoola said this in his first official reaction after bagging the job while on a visit to the Jericho on Tuesday.
 
He expressed appreciation to all and sundry for the numerous goodwill messages with a promise not to disappoint.

"I want to express my gratitude to everyone that believes in me as I received my appointment as the Assistant Coach of the Great Shooting Stars Sports Club (3sc) today"; he said.

"It is such a divine opportunity for me to work for this great club. The chance given to me is highly worthy", he added.

"You have provided me with a great chance and I will prove myself to be an asset to this club and you will be proud of your selection against the post", he concluded.

Yinka Popoola, until his appointment, was one of the club's U15 team to the last LMC-La Liga tournament in Lagos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3SC Claim PDA Pre - Season Tourney

Nigeria qualify for 2019 U23 AFCON finals . NFF praises President Buhari; lauds Okowa, Dare