Anglo-Nigeria Player Bamidele Alli Determined To Keep Place


Anglo-Nigeria midfielder Bamidele Jarmaine A‎lli has hinted that he eager to maintain is starting spot in his team Tottenham Hotspur starting eleven after making his first Premier League start for the North London side.
The 19-year-old Milton Keynes Dons player promising displays off the bench earned him a place in the team as Spurs claimed a 1-0 victory over Sunderland to end a run of four matches without a win.
‎Despite being removed midway through the second half, Alli is hopeful that Mauricio Pochettino will continue to put his faith in him. 
 "I have to be positive, keep looking forward and the next challenge is now to get the next start and to play as well as I can," Alli told the club's website. 
 "I can't thank the players and fans enough for how the season has started for me, the gaffer and the staff for how they've helped me settle in and the chances they've given me. I was delighted to get that first start." 
 Spurs welcome Crystal Palace to White Hart Lane on Sunday.‎  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3SC Claim PDA Pre - Season Tourney

Nigeria qualify for 2019 U23 AFCON finals . NFF praises President Buhari; lauds Okowa, Dare