I Am Happy To Play Wherever, Even If It In Goal, Dele Alli


Anglo - Nigeria and Tottenham Hotspur player Bamidele Jermaine Alli‎  has said that he would even play in goal if it meant that he still got on the pitch for the club.

The former Milton Keynes Dons youth teamer made his first start for the North London side Tottenham Hotspur in the 1-0 victory over Sunderland last weekend after coming off the bench to score against Leicester City in late August.‎

The 19-year-old midfielder voiced his desire to keep his place in the side after the Sunderland game, and after he set up a goal in an impressive display against Qarabag on Thursday in the Europa League, he admitted that he would play anywhere as long as it meant that he kept his place.‎
In a chat with England Football Association official website, TheFA.com, he said "It is different but when you are playing with players like this and with the team that we have got here (at Tottenham) I am happy to play wherever, even if it in goal.‎

"I am just happy to be on the pitch. I am confident in my ability and I can't thank the fans and the staff and all the players enough for how they have helped me settle in and the way that I am performing."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3SC Claim PDA Pre - Season Tourney

Nigeria qualify for 2019 U23 AFCON finals . NFF praises President Buhari; lauds Okowa, Dare