Iheanacho Happy To Score Man City Winning Goal

                          Kelechi Iheanacho celebrating his winning goal

Nigeria international Kelechi Iheanacho was his team hero as he scored his debut and winning goal on stoppage time for Manchester City as they beats Crystal Palace away 1-0.
The soon to be 19year old midfielder came in as a second of substitute for fellow African player Wilfreid Bony ‎on the 89th minutes of play. Manuel Pellegrini's side extend their lead at the summit of EPL with %100 record so far this season with 15points after round of five games.
Iheanacho, who this week told his club official website, that his eager for more playing time at Manchester City star studded team, his happy that he nets a winning goal for  ‎Ethiad landlord.‎
"It means so much to me [to score]," Iheanacho told the club website. "I am happy and very grateful and I thank the manager for introducing me.
"The fans went crazy when I scored. We are all happy. I will try to do my best in in training and in games if I am introduced. I am hoping to do great for the team.
"We are much stronger this season with quality players. We are going to go all the way."‎



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3SC Claim PDA Pre - Season Tourney

Nigeria qualify for 2019 U23 AFCON finals . NFF praises President Buhari; lauds Okowa, Dare