Kelechi Iheanacho Dreams Of More Game At City

                                    Kelechi Iheanacho

FIFA World U17 Cup Champion and Most Valuable Player in 2013 Kelechi Iheanacho who made his EPL debut for star studded Manchester City against Watford before the international break, his eager to be part of City weekend fixture at Crystal Palace. 
‎The Nigeria young star who Shone like a million star at the City Pre-season tour of Australia and Vietnam, will most likely be part of his team main actor on the field of play, with  Ivorian Wilfried Bony 50-50 chance of making the trip to Selhurst Park.

Speaking with Manchester City official website, Kelechi said " it's been going great, I've been training with the first-team and the guys have been great with me and I'm really enjoying it,"

"It was a great feeling to make my debut against Watford. I was hoping to come on - the manager introduced me and I was very happy to come on.‎

"I'm hoping for more Premier League minutes- I have to work hard in training and then hopefully the manager will introduce me again so I can show what I can do.‎

‎Crystal Palace who has enjoyed blistering start to their EPL campaign so far after defeating Aston Villa, Norwich City and defending champion Chelsea, Kelechi believes the game will be tough. ‎

"Crystal Palace have had a really good start so it will not be an easy game. They`re doing great, they`re all doing their jobs and there`s always a great atmosphere at Selhurst Park - it will be hard but I think we can win," he said.

Imo state born midfielder Kelechi, says he enjoyed a lot from the experienced players at Manchester City training ground and benefited from them. ‎

"David Silva is a great player, a top player - high level with a lot of experience. He`s had an unbelievable start but that`s no surprise to anyone - we all know what a good player he is and it`s good for me as a striker to have someone like that in the team,” he said.

“I`m learning new things every day in training - it`s been a dream come true playing with these players. With Sergio, Yaya, David and Sami - it can only improve you as a player to play with these guys." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3SC Claim PDA Pre - Season Tourney

Nigeria qualify for 2019 U23 AFCON finals . NFF praises President Buhari; lauds Okowa, Dare